Braintree, Massachusetts
3.0

Lamplighter sold me a mobile home as a handyman special.

After I purchased the mobile home,lamplighter kept the add on craigslist,as bait for other tenants. Then they would switch them to another unit.

The management team is a joke. The mngr (wife) will tell you anything that pleases you,then the maintenance( husband ) won't honor the wife's agreement.

I had signed a year lease. 6 months into it they told me they were gonna raise my rent,I told them that was unnaceptible. They laughed in my face and said oh well.

They also enterd my home through a window,to see the condition of my home,before they filed a lien against me and evicted me .

1. Breach of contract

2. Illegal entry

3.illegal eviction

Just ask the tenants what they think of the mngmt team!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Lamplighter Mobile Home Community?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Greystar - Sandpiper, Arvada Co Disgust, Mold, Filth and lack of Mangement Greystar "I have only lived at Sandpiper for a short period of time however my roommate has lived there a little longer and since our lease isn't up for a few..." Read more Review about Greystar Properties Apartment Rental from Davie, Florida Greystar "1,600 rent to live in the ghetto. Don't let them fool you. They show you the 'Model' apt. On the nice side of the property. They will tell you..." Read more Bella Collina, good job getting the court order against Don Juravin Bella Collina "I am an owner and part time resident at Bella Collina. I have to say that my wife and I were more than shocked when we got back to the..." Read more Morgan Properties - Not fixing anything AFTER 6 weeks.. My Health at risk . Morgan Properties "Even while i have multi issues not fixed leaks refrigerator windows .Now i have These nasty things in the carpet in multi places. When you go to office they have..." Read more Danger! Must Cure Obesity Company giving dangerous medical advice and selling fake products Must Cure Obesity Co "Be careful out there consumers with this company and it's sister companies Gastric.care, Gastric Bypass Alternative, and Roca Labs. I am a healthcare professional and was asked by a patient..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrible Coleman Furniture "NEVER order from Coleman Furniture. They are absolutely horrible. You will regret it. We ordered an entertainment center from them in December 2016. It got delayed and was delivered late,..." Read more We're taking legal action against CMK Construction, Inc. Cmk Construction "It has been two months since I originally posted this review. Since then, we have retained legal counsel. Unfortunately, CMK Construction has not been responsive to our attorney. Therefore, at..." Read more Dhgate - 2 Flower girl dresses Dhgate "I ordered 2 flower girl dresses for my wedding and when received the dresses they were complete garbage and looked nothing like the picture. I was told to send the..." Read more