3.0

Lamplighter sold me a mobile home as a handyman special.

After I purchased the mobile home,lamplighter kept the add on craigslist,as bait for other tenants. Then they would switch them to another unit.

The management team is a joke. The mngr (wife) will tell you anything that pleases you,then the maintenance( husband ) won't honor the wife's agreement.

I had signed a year lease. 6 months into it they told me they were gonna raise my rent,I told them that was unnaceptible. They laughed in my face and said oh well.

They also enterd my home through a window,to see the condition of my home,before they filed a lien against me and evicted me .

1. Breach of contract

2. Illegal entry

3.illegal eviction

Just ask the tenants what they think of the mngmt team!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of trailer lot rental. Lamplighter Mobile Home Community needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned trailer lot rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lamplighter Mobile Home Community.

Had an Experience with Lamplighter Mobile Home Community?

Comments