Lamplighter Mobile Home Community - Review in Other category from Braintree, Massachusetts
Lamplighter sold me a mobile home as a handyman special.
After I purchased the mobile home,lamplighter kept the add on craigslist,as bait for other tenants. Then they would switch them to another unit.
The management team is a joke. The mngr (wife) will tell you anything that pleases you,then the maintenance( husband ) won't honor the wife's agreement.
I had signed a year lease. 6 months into it they told me they were gonna raise my rent,I told them that was unnaceptible. They laughed in my face and said oh well.
They also enterd my home through a window,to see the condition of my home,before they filed a lien against me and evicted me .
1. Breach of contract
2. Illegal entry
Just ask the tenants what they think of the mngmt team!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Trailer Lot Rental
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "I have been renting a 1bed 1bath apartment for 3 1/2 yrs and my first time and worst experience I've ever dealt with, very bad company pama management apartments. The..."
- "Do NOT rent From Brooklawn Norse Apartments in Brooklawn, NJ!Slumlords all the way! Had to wait 2 weeks after moving in before I received a lease, told me I could..."
- "I have applied for a home loan to several banks but because I am self employed, no banks gave me the much needed loans. I searched online on what options..."
- "I have a weathered deck that is still structurally sound, exactly what this product is advertised for. Hired a professional painter to installed Behr Textured Deckover last fall. ..."
- "I bought alo after tan from amazons partner cosmetic Beaty place. ProductWas poorly packed and leaked during shipping about 1/3 was lost. RequestedProduct be replaced. Got canned text about we..."
- "-Diagnosed bad motherboard needed to be replaced by highly trained ET (With my limited knowledge,I was better qualified than these people)-ET wiped drive clean and installed new Home Premium OS..."
- "BUYER BEWARE-I have been on hold for over 2 hours (see screenshot below) on the Netgear Support line 888-638-4327. I have been waiting for a replacement router for 9 days..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."
- "I selected my refrigerator delivery for Oct 27 the 4-8 window. On Oct 26, I received a voice message confirming the Oct 27 delivery date and window...."